Papa Roach - What Do You Do?

"What Do You Do?"
I got a one-way ticker on a hell-bound trainWith nothing to lose and nothing to gainNobody ever taught me how to liveI'm feeling like i'm lost- like i'll never be foundI'm twisted and i'm turned aroundNobody ever taught me how to loveI'm hurting everbody i'm hurting myselfI'm desperateSo what do you doWhen it all comes down on you?Do you run and hideOr face the truth?If you were to tell me that i'd die todayThis is what i'd have to sayI never really had the time to liveAnd if you were to give me just another chanceAnother life, another danceAll i really want to do is loveI'm hurting everybodyI'm hurting myselfI'm desperateWhen all is said and done you could be the oneWith open arms and open eyesYou're jumping off the edge and hoping you can flyAccept your fate for what it isInto the great unknown...got a one-way ticket on a hell-bound trainWith nothing to lose and nothing to gain...

No comments: