Gwen Stefani - Yummie

I’m feeling yummy head to toe
You see meAin’t got no patience so let’s go
You see meLook I’m diet drama
Wanna spend the nightDon’t bring pajamas
Man there’s so much heat beneath these clothes
You see me
Walk in the placeThey know my face
Encore sophomoreOnly one solo I swore
Big mouth applauseOh please one more
Wanna hear it before I saw nahLet me check my itinerary
Mmmm alrightPresto skin tight
Escaped and I risked my life
For what so I can watch them bite
Only one Gwen you can find like this
I mean blow your mind like this
Your key won’t shine like thisIf its yours
then you know it won’t wind like this(Wind it up)
I’m feeling yummy head to toeYou see me
Ain’t got no patience so let’s goYou see me
Look I’m diet dramaWanna spend the night
Don’t bring pajamasMan there’s so much heat beneath these clothes
You see me
I know you’ve been waiting
But I’ve been off making babies
And like a chef making donuts and pastries
Its time to make you sweatSex and sugar is the flavor
Ovens and beaters and gratersBeats made of bongos and shakers
Its time to make you sweat
Walk in the placeThey know my face
Billionaire boysIce cream dripping cross the floor
Big house garage
Bentleys Farrar
Wanna go before I say nah
Let me check my itinerary
Mmm alrightG-four G-flight
Bed in the back so I have a G night
Good night hood rightAin’t no n* you can find like this
I mean blow your mind like this
N* watch don’t shine like thisIf it’s ticking
then it don’t tell time like this.


Free Gwen Stefani wallpapers
Gwen Stefani

No Doubt - Gwen Stefani

No comments: