High School Musical Cast - Start Of Something New

High School Musical Cast

Living in my own worldDidn't understandThat anything can happenWhen you take a chanceI never believed inWhat I couldn't seeI never opened my heart (ooh)To all the possibilities (ooh)I know that something has changedNever felt this wayAnd right here tonight
This could be the startOf something newIt feels so rightTo be here with you (ooh)And now looking in your eyesI feel in my heart (feel in my heart)The start of something new
Now who'd of ever thought that (ooh)We'd both be here tonight (ooh yeah)And the world looks so much brighter (brighter)With you by my sideI know that something has changedNever felt this wayI know it for real
This could be the startOf something newIt feels so rightTo be here with you (ooh)And now looking in your eyesI feel in my heartThe start of something new
I never knew that it could happenTill it happened to meI didn't know it beforeBut now it's easy to see
It's the startOf something newIt feels so rightTo be here with you (ooh)And now looking in your eyesI feel in my heart
That it's the startOf something newIt feels so right (so right)To be here with you (ooh)And now looking in your eyesI feel in my heartThe start of something newStart of something newThe start of something new

No comments: