Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Yanou's Candlelight Mix)

I still hear your voice, when you sleep next to meI still feel your touch in my dreamsForgive me my weakness, but I don't know whyWithout you it's hard to survive
'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling.And everytime we kiss I swear I can flyCan't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to lastNeed you by my side'Cause everytime we touch, I feel this staticAnd everytime we kiss, I reach for the skyCan't you feel my heart beat soI can't let you goWant you in my life
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my skyThey wipe away tears that I cryThe good and the bad times, we've been through them allYou make me rise when I fall
'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feelingAnd everytime we kiss I swear I can flyCan't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to lastNeed you by my side'Cause everytime we touch, I feel this staticAnd everytime we kiss, I reach for the skyCan't you feel my heart beat soI can't let you goWant you in my life
Everytime we touch, I get this feelingEverytime we kiss I swear I can flyCan't you feel my heart beat fast, I want this to lastNeed you by my side
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel this staticEverytime we kiss, I reach for the skyCan't you feel my heart beat soI can't let you goWant you in my life

No comments: