Danity Kane - Heartbreaker

See me on the T.V.You're trying to jump in your setYou got a load of meAnd now you have that wet (so wet)But you wish that I told you that you was nextI'll ring the bellsI'll make you sweatYou'll lose you breath
If you had a girl like me could you handle, all this lovin'I could make you work for free, I ain't lying (it ain't nothing)I'm a hazard to your healthSo take caution, I swearYou couldn't handle it even if you're prepared
I'm just trying to warn youI'm a heartbreakerEven if I push up on yaI'm a heartbreakerEven if you get my numberI'm a heartbreakerDon't even try to start'Cause I will break your heartI'm a heartbreaker.
You buy them magazinesJust to read the words I sayYou're hanging where I hangJust to get a glimpse of (me)I bet you convinced I'm yoursBut it ain't quite what you think
Boys go down you rollPump on your brakesPull down you braceOK, OK, OK
If you had a girl like me, you'd be acting up (dumb crazy)I'ma save you from yourself 'cause I know you, can't take meIf you think you could be mine, you buggingI swear, you couldn't handle it even if you were here
I'm just trying to warn youI'm a heartbreakerEven if I push up on yaI'm a heartbreakerEven if you get my numberI'm a heartbreakerDon't even try to startCause I will break your heart
2, 3, Break!
Don't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stopDon't stop, don't stop
Think about itBefore you try me'Cause if you got itYou wouldn't know what to do with meThink about itBefore you try me'Cause if you got itYou wouldn't know what to do with me
I'm just trying to warn youI'm a heartbreakerEven if I push up on yaI'm a heartbreakerEven if you get my numberI'm a heartbreakerDon't even try to startCause I will break your heartI'm a heartbreaker

No comments: