Jay-Z "La, La, La (Excuse Me Again)"

"La, La, La (Excuse Me Again)"
[Jay-Z]Whooo! Whooo!
[Chorus]Memph Bleek always smoking that La, La, LaBeanie Sigel always smoking that La, La, LaNeptunes track smoke like La, La, LaIt's the ROC baby sing our Lulla-Bye (C'mon)Excuse me miss, I'm the sh* You should come, hang with me, basicallyHold up, skip all the singing let's get right tonightMami
[Verse 1]I know my English ain't as modest as you likeBut come, get some you little bumsI take the cake from under the bakers thumbI bake the cake and two it up from oneThen I moved to weight like I'm Oprah's sonUh, I show you how to do this sonYoung don't mess with chicks in Burberry PatternsFake Menolo's boots straight from Steve MaddenHe tatted his-self, as the rap J.F.K.You wanna pass for my Jaqueline, Onassis, thenHop ya a* out that S-ClassLay back in the Maybach, roll the best grass, I askHave you in your long-legged lifeEver seen a watch surrounded by this much pink iceLook but don't touch, m*f* think twiceCuz this gat that I clutch gotta little red lightNeed a light?
(To smoke that La, La, La)[Chorus 2]Beanie Sigel always smoking that La, La, LaMemph Bleek always smoking that La, La, LaIt's the ROC mami sing our Lulla-ByeC'monExcuse me miss, I'm the sh* You should come, hang with me, basicallyHold up, skip all the singing let's get right tonightMami
[Verse 2]We got brothers full of Army, Mami's in ManoloBags by Chanel or Louis Vuitton logo'sAll attracted to Hov because they know doughWhen they see him, whips be EuropeanIf your a 10 chances your with himIf your a 5 you know you ridin' with themSick with the pen nigga no physician, in the world could fix himNo prescription, you can prescribe to subside his afflictionHe's not a sane man, he's more like the Rainman twitchin'You can't Reign Dance on this picnicNo Haitian voodoo, no headless chickenCan dead or sickness, no Quiji boardYou can't see me dawg, niggaz ya CB-4This ain't Chris Rock bitch, it's the ROC bitchAnd I'm the Franchise like the Houston RocketsYao Ming
[Chorus 3]Still smokin' that La, La, LaMemph Bleek still smokin' that La, La, LaBeanie Sigel Desert Eagle the .45It's the ROC baby sing our Lulla-ByeC'monExcuse me miss, I'm the shitYou should come, hang with me, basicallyHold up, skip all the singing let's get right tonightMami
[Verse 3]Forget English, talk body languageI be all over mami's like body paintersPink Diamond necklace, strawberry wristPlease excuse yourself, your very sickDon't confuse me with Marbury out this bi*Run up on me at the light, you could lose your lifem*f*'s must be smokin' they La, La, La or c*.45 gun smoke, choke off thatLet's get back to the music, I ain't with all thatPlus the fedz tappin' my music, yall get all that?I'm THEE! public industry #1Public industry #2 is my whole crew (R.O.C.!)Now I ain't down with who like me or who like youThat's gay, I ain't into liking dudes no wayBut get a pen, I can tell you p* my plans for the futureI never make the news again, my man'll shoot ya
[Chorus 3]As we, smoke that La, La, LaMemph Bleek still smokin' that La, La, LaBeanie Sigel Desert Eagle the .45It's the ROC bitch sing our Lulla-ByeC'monExcuse me miss, I'm the sh*You should come, hang with me, basicallyHold up, skip all the singing let's get right tonightMami
Pharrell Williams(of the Neptunes)Well watch me nowUh!Ho!, Ho!C'monDo you want me to do itWell watch me now

No comments: