Duran Duran New Moon on Monday

New Moon on Monday

Artist(Band):Duran Duran - Song Lyrics




Shake up the picture the lizard mixture
With your dance on the eventide
You got me coming up with answers
All of which I deny.

I said it again but could I please re-phrase it
Maybe I can catch a ride
I couldn't really put it much plainer
But I'll wait till you decide

Send me your warning siren
As if I could ever hide
Last time La Luna,
I light my torch and wave it for the...

New moon on Monday
And a firedance through the night
I stayed the cold day with a lonely satellite

(chorus)

Breaking away with the beast of both worlds
A smile that you can't disguise
Every minute I keep finding
Clues that you leave behind.
Save me from these reminders
As if I'd forget tonight
This time La Luna,


I light my torch and wave it for the...

(chorus)

I light my torch and wave it for the...

(chorus)

New moon on Monday
And a firedance though the night...


Listen to Duran Duran

No comments: